Sunday, February 4, 2007

nasties.

I decided I should eat, so I made some Annies Organic Peace Pasta & Parmesan. I only bought it because I liked the way that the box looked and because the peace sign pastas were cool.
It is not hard to mess up pasta but I did. I don't think that I made the sauce packet right. When I took the first bite of the pasta it did not taste so bad. The cheese was pretty bitter. It was too salty. I have never said that in my life but it was. After the first couple of bites the taste kept on getting worse. The pasta made me gag. The cheese sauce was pasty and too thick. So, I fed it to my dog. She seemed to like it.

Since I didn't eat and I was still hungry I has some cake. It was banana crunch cake that had just come out of the oven. My mom made it. The top of the cake had a layer of oats on it that crunches when you bite it. The inside of the cake is soft. It was still warm and the bananas were moist. It makes me happy that it was made with brown sugar because brown sugar is ten times better.

1 comment:

Juggleandhope said...

Markia,

What's the difference in the mouth of brown and white sugar - is it texture, smell, weight, moistness, flavor?

Too bad about the peace pasta problem.