Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Fast Food.

I didn't think that I ate fast food because I do not eat at places like McDonald's or Wendy's. But, I do eat other types of fast food. For this assignment, I had Bravo pizza. I ordered a plain slice with garlic knots. When I order pizza I always get plain because I know it is what most people order. So, it must mean that they have to make a lot of them and it has not been sitting out all day. As I was waiting online for my pizza, I looked at all of the other type of food. There wasplenty of pizza with different toppings. The thing that I always notice when I am at Bravos is that the glass protecting the pizzas does not go all the way down to the counter, there is still that little space in between. This grosses me out very much because some of the pizza comes through to the other side, meaning people can touch it (that is another reason why I always order plain, it is never that close to the glass). The food was good, I
guess. It was really greasy and filled me up fast.

1 comment:

SimoneLackey said...

They can also slip their fingers in there and steal the cold pizza. It’s been done. Also, if you weren't getting those benign germs your immune system would be weak and useless.