Monday, February 5, 2007

dinner.


Tonight I had basmati rice with shrimp. The rice had onions, tarragon, parsley, lime and salt in it. The rice separated after I put it in my mouth. I could taste the lime right away, even there was only a little bit. As I chewed the rice I could feel it breaking into smaller particles in my back teeth. It was not hard to swallow since the rice was soft and all chewed up. A piece of onion was mixed in the rice and felt slimy against my tongue. I could not taste the onions so much because my sister does not like them so there were not a lot. The tarragon added flavor to the rice. I could tell that it was there because of the taste but I could not feel it when I ate it. The shrimp had lemon on it. When I first bit into it, it was tender. It took a lot longer to chew than the rice. It was full of flavor. It was very juicy.
After eating dinner, I had an avocado with brown sugar and lemon. The first bit was full of different flavors and textures. I could feel the brown sugar granules grinding against my teeth and each other. They disintegrated. The avocado was very mushy. The lemon added juice to the whole thing. The taste of the lemon made me swallow quick. Also, since it did not taste good that made me swallow quick.

No comments: